Internal Auditor jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Foster and maintain the relationship with internal departments e.g. Internal auditors Fund accounting, Legal.
- What will make you successful in this role?
- The position reports functionally to the Group Internal Audit Manager in Madrid and administratively to the General Manager: Finance in Middelburg.
- Liaises with internal computer investment auditors to reduce risk in company.
- Maintain excellent relationships with Police, Interbank Card Fraud committee and…
- Supervision of internal auditors and junior internal auditors on smaller projects and when the Internal Audit Supervisor is not on site.
- Maintain sound working relationships with the stakeholders including among others, the regulatory authorities, Group Internal Audit, the External Auditors, the…
R276 000 a year
- Assist with preparing annual internal audit plan and 3-year rolling internal audit strategy, for approval by the audit committee.
SIG: Sanlam Investments Executive Office
- Assisting and liaising with external and internal auditors.
- Satrix is Sanlam’s solution to the growing demand for low-cost investments with predictable index or…
R1 200 000 - R1 400 000 a year
- R 1 200 000 - R 1 400 000 Annually.
- Multi-national listed concern has an opportunity for an Internal Audit Manager.
- KPI's and Accountabilities include:
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting.
- Coordinate the Company's annual audit with the independent auditors.
- Integrate engagement teams and manage referred work: Integrates the contribution of auditors, experts and specialists while leading the engagement team.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.