Job Space jobs in City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Role sits in the product space.
- I am urgently looking for Loyalty Programme Manager.
- The role is based in Kenya.
- Must have experience in the financial sector.
- ONLY 2-5 years working experience within the Logistics and Packaging space.
- Are you an Industrial Engineer looking to make your mark within Supply Chain?
- Seeking dynamic candidates to take to the market for to chance to diversify your experience within the FMCG Space.
- 2-4 year experience within Demand Planning.
R15 000 - R24 000 a month
- 4 + Years sales experience within a technical space.
- R15 000.00 - R 24 000.00 (including Provident and Medical Aid) OTE of R8 000.00 Car, Laptop, Cellphone.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in the FMCG space.
- I specialize in placing professionals in the Supply Chain niche and my clients are consistently looking for…
- Liaise with the retailer / management to ensure prime space.
- To promote all SBD product in Massbuild , Makro and Chamberlains.
- 3 - 5 years related experience.
- Develop products and solutions for the companyN to captures opportunities within strategic verticals in the payment spaces.
- Minimum of 4 year Degree.
- The Company was originally founded to fill a gap in the specialized ERP Implementation space where skilled resources are scarce.
- We value creativity and so we create space for it in our ways of working and in our offices which are unlike any other.
- Because we want to meet you.
- Organise additional off shelf space for promo units.
- Meet regularly with SBD KAM team.
- Facilitate communication process, KAM to operations.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.