Learnership jobs in Centurion, Gauteng 0157
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The incumbent will be responsible for identifying, developing and implementing learning and development programmes that are aligned with the SABN business…
JDM Empowered Placements
- This Software Programmer learnership is a structured programme during which the learner spends some time learning theory & some time learning practical skills…
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
- Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ in Midrand has an opportunity available for a Category L&D Officer to join the team.
- The main purpose of this role will be to provide a…
- Evaluate organisational readiness for learnership process and develop plans to advocate learnership in the business to increase readiness.
Green Marble Recruitment Consultants
- Well known player in the industry is seeking a skilled Learning and Development Manager, the candidate MUST be Accredited as an Assessor and Moderator!
R139 000 a month
- HEAD: ORGANISATIONAL EFFECTIVENESSBased in MidrandBanking IndustryR91 000 R139 000 per month (R1 092million - R1.
- Submitting a Workplace Skills Plan,b.
KVR Training and Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd
- Expert: To serve as an expert resource for the implementation of appropriate learnerships and skills programmes.
- What impact will you make?
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.