You refined by:
Initiate International (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Management of the Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, Group Policy, Active Directory, Exchange 2013 / 2016 and MSSQL 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016 (configuration /…
- Ensure that the development or maintenance performed does not compromise the quality or functionality of the software.
- 3+ years of development experience.
- Contribute to solution documentation to support solution transition for application maintenance.
- Do you love solving complex problems, designing sophisticated…
- Provide support and maintenance for applications.
- A prestigious Financial Institution has a great job opportunity for a .
- Ensure that the development or maintenance performed does not compromise the quality or functionality and seeks guidance from Seniors where necessary.
- Involved in the evaluation of proposed system acquisitions or solutions development and provides input to the decision-making process relative to compatibility,…
- A leading online marketing company is looking for a Specialist Developer to join their team in Johannesburg.
- Synthesize all requirements from multiple sources …
- Demonstrable skills in deployment, configuration, maintenance and administration of Microsoft AD 2010 and 2012 Windows Servers and Windows.
- The iOS Developer in Johannesburg will build new apps from scratch; feature development for existing app(s); maintenance and troubleshooting for apps in Test…
- Compile tenders/ bids/ RFI/ RFQ/ RFP under operations and/or development/maintenance.
- Would you like to join a leading NPC that makes a difference in people’s…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.