Marketing Assistant jobs
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Assist with preparation of marketing documents.
- Currently we are searching for a General Assistant for Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Functional diploma or grade 12.
- Two/three years’ experience as brand/campaign manager/social media management.
- In observing and implementing marketing and communication protocol;
- As senior management assistant/personal assistant/secretary to senior or executive staff,…
- The Trek South Africa team is looking for a marketing assistant to support the marketing manager.
- The marketing assistant will work closely with the marketing…
Selhurst Recruitment Consulting
- Skills Required: Office administration; Telemarketing; Target driven; IT literate (MS Office).
- Excellent opportunity for a young and energetic individual with a…
R15 000 a month
- Marketing Assistant, Looking for mature lady to fill the role of Marketing Admin Clerk.
- Marketing background will be added advantage.
- You will help us remain on the state of the art of marketing.
- This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started at P&G.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing.
- Occasionally attending international trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- You will receive lunch daily.
Nelson Mandela Bay, Eastern Cape
R13 000 a month
- A leading educational supplier requires a junior marketing.
- Media, sales support and marketing admin, lead generation, and design.
Companion Steps Recruiters
R12 000 a month
- There are occasions when youll need to assist the marketing managers with events over weekends, so youll need a car and be able to work flexible hours from time…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.