You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Companion Steps Recruiters
R6 000 - R7 000 a month
- A warm and caring family is looking for NannyCaregiver to look after 3 well behaved kids 2 boys and 1 girl aged 7, 5 and 2 respectively.
- Must be able to cook.
Khayelitsha, Western Cape
- I am looking for a sleep-in person to look and take care of my house and children which all go to school or creche.
- Please Whatsapp only with expected salary.
- I am urgently looking for a reliable lady for housekeeping position, the candidate must be a very experienced person in Cooking, Cleaning, ironing and looking…
- We are urgently looking to hire a full time stay in Nanny to take care of a 3 months old baby .
- The applicant must be hardworking,honest and dedicated.
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Hi there I am looking for stay in or out job please WhatsApp or contact.
R3 500 - R4 000 a month
- The role includes nanny and general domestic duties.
- Our client is looking for a full time live out nanny for their new-born baby to start immediately.
R4 000 - R4 500 a month
- Need a stay out helper housekeeper.
- Must be able to cook and do house duties.
- Must be over 25 years of age.
- Interested candidate WhatsApp only no calls.
Clementines Au pairs and Nanny Agency
Rustenburg, North West
R3 000 a month
- Looking after 8 months old baby girl.
- At least 2 years child care experience a must.
- Current first aid and CPR certification if you have one.
The babysitting club
R4 500 a month
- Family are seeking a dynamic special needs nanny for their 4 year old twins.
- Little girl is at school till 13:00, special needs little boy who is non verbal…
Constantia, Western Cape
R14 500 - R16 000 a month
- A professional nanny or infant care specialist usually works full day, and may do extra babysitting or adhoc childcare for her/his employers from time to time.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.