- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
The babysitting club
R4 500 a month
- Family are seeking a dynamic special needs nanny for their 4 year old twins.
- Little girl is at school till 13:00, special needs little boy who is non verbal…
Smart Home Care Services
- Family seeking a passionate and experienced Domestic Nanny whom will be a part of their family long term.
- Or more experience in a similar role.
DGL HR (Pty) Ltd
- Supervision of other household staff, such as housekeepers, private chefs, nannies, maintenance teams;
- Providing high quality and standard in delivery of…
Little Majesty Au Pairs and Elderly Care Givers
R65 - R70 an hour
- An interesting position starting Dec 2019.
- Children - Two girls, 5.5years and 4 years;
- Picking them up from school by 12.20pm;
- Between the age of 22 to 33.
Constantia, Western Cape
R14 500 - R16 000 a month
- A professional nanny or infant care specialist usually works full day, and may do extra babysitting or adhoc childcare for her/his employers from time to time.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.