Network Recruitment jobs in Johannesburg North, Gauteng
You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
NETWORK IT BRUMA
R14 000 a month
- Atleast 2-3 years experience using Microsoft application.
- Experience in logging calls in a large organization.
- Qualification or training in recruitment (Targeted Selection).
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites).
- Establishes and maintains internal network on an ongoing basis, to develop understanding of organizational challenges and local teams context and therefore,…
- (a) Minimum 5 year experience.
- (b) SAQA accredited technical qualifications.
- (c) OEM Installer Certification of the proposed system (Cisco).
- Build and maintain a network of relationships withbusiness management.
- Define a recruitment and retention strategy tomaximize retention of key resources.
R12 500 - R30 000 a month
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in…
- Minimum 3 years’ full cycle recruitment sales experience.
- Lead, drive, coordinate and conclude the recruitment process for client vacancies urgently.
- Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction…
- All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with…
- Term Duration: 4 years 0 months.
- Preferred Language(s): Arabic, French.
- Closing Date: 3/6/2020 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.