No Experience jobs in Alrode, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Coordinate and execute training activities, including course bookings, venue bookings, catering requirements, printing of training material, travel bookings,…
- Set up and maintain filing systems for the business unit to ensure efficient service is provided.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Should have a basic understanding of South African regulations (If limited to SA specification).
- At least 1 - 3 years’ experience in a risk management function,…
- Min 2 years relevant experience in a large server environment.
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of…
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product…
- Support, manage and maintain relevant applications environments through Development, Testing, Training, Production, Disaster Recovery enabling systems…
- Ensure high quality corporate communications are developed and delivered.
- Identify training/development needs and pro-actively identify effective solutions to…
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales…
- 4 years Financial Industry experience.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- To improve the lives of customers through simple, effective…
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Experience - 2 to 4 years.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.