No Experience jobs in Alrode, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- R 12000 - R 15000 Monthly.
- A National FMCG Manufacturing Company (based on the West Rand of Johannesburg) is looking for a Newly Graduated BSC Mathematics and…
- However, should you not receive any response from us regarding your application within the next week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- You will receive on-the-job experience and training to ensure that your learning curve and personal growth is steep.
- Maximum of three years' work experience.
- Have relevant training and experience in 3D Rendering required.
- This vacancy would suit someone who is interested in the home décor industry and practices…
R6 000 a month
- Feedback must also be provided to.
- The candidate must have at least 3 x years’ Call Centre.
- Please ONLY apply if you do meet the above.
- Must be able to work.
- LOOKING FOR JUNIOR IT TECHNICIAN / NETWORK ENGINEER MCSE .
- PLEASE FORWARD CV - JOHANNESBURG BASED IN 4WAYS.
- It’s a work-based route to a qualification, comprising of both structured practical on-the-job experience (where the business comes in) and structured…
- Minimum of 2-3years’ experience in Project Management.
- Proven track record and experience in managing telecommunications projects.
- Able to work within a team.
R6 000 a month
- The candidate must have a Paralegal Certificate or Diploma and at least 2 x years’ experience in this field.
- Feedback must also be provided to clients daily.
Shared Value Africa Initiative
- This will be an opportunity to learn a lot about Shared Value and the business landscape, as well as becoming a part of making real change and contributing to…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.