No Experience jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- It’s a work-based route to a qualification, comprising of both structured practical on-the-job experience (where the business comes in) and structured…
- Processing policy details into the correct scheme on administration system.
- Issuing of policy details according to the chosen communication form chosen by…
- If you haven't heard from BSTS within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
- Any other tasks as assigned by management.
- We are offering a one-year internship for a Junior Bookkeeper who is has strong knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- What are we looking for?
- Applications are invited from unemployed South African citizens, who have completed an NQF Level 4 qualification, and in addition have any of the fields of…
- The Tier 1 will be mentored by them and learn as much as possible from them.
- A target of billable hours per month which will be set by the Support Manager.
Graduate Institute of Financial Sciences
- Coordinating of training events / HR functions.
- Assist with general HR related administration.
- This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the…
- Applications are invited from unemployed South African citizens, who have completed an NQF Level 5 qualification in any of the fields of study listed below:
- No working experience required (Maximum of 1 year working experience if formal work experience has been acquired).
- Assist in testing new software and templates.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.