No Experience jobs in Ekurhuleni, Gauteng
You refined by:
Sandton, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contribute to efficiency by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Willing to learn and eye for details.
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Possess good working attitude have strong sense of responsibility.
Core Group South Africa
- The iStore is a retail environment like no other - uniquely focused on delivering amazing customer experiences.
R20 000 - R30 000 a month
- We need more than just administrative experience; we need someone with real initiative and a driver personality who is not afraid of getting their hands dirty…
- Check goods on arrival and before despatch, ensuring they have the right products, in the correct quantity and that there is no damage.
R7 000 a month
- A brilliant engineering company. the owners of company are high profile people, who is looking for private bulter.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to staff.
- Must be able to build relationships with clients and staff.
- Retrieval of documents as requested.
R30 000 - R45 000 a month
- Our Sandton office is looking for a passionate Strategy Guide – a strategy guru who has great business acumen and a desire to help entrepreneurs navigate and…
- Integrate opinions and information provided by various sources to make strategic decisions.
- Influencing and Impact (incl. Negotiation) - capacity to create…
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate and needed.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.