No Experience jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Bryanston, Gauteng 2191 (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Based in Umtata and surrounding areas, the reporting office is in East London therefore you will be required to go to East London 2 - 3 times a month.
- Be organized, well-document the project by using set-up templates or versions thereof & meet project deadlines.
- 5 Years experience working as an Analyst.
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed by the Section Lead / Process Engineer, to meet deadlines.
- Minimum 1 year eperience in AutoCAD.
- Main Purpose of the Role:
China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) International
Bryanston, Gauteng 2191
- Research ERP system inaccuracies and correct as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to develop analytical reports…
R45 000 - R65 000 a month
- Minimum 5-6 years related working experience with exposure to IT operations, service industry, Fintech or banking advantageous.
- A first experience in market research, database analysis and project management will give you a head start.
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range…
R30 000 a month
- You must have a valid SA ID and a full clean drivers license and your own transport as you will be required to travel to a Game Lodge occasionally.
- Strong willingness to travel frequently, including to high risk countries.
- Skills to keep the team focused and motivated on the task at hand.
Nthite Turner Inc t/a Turner Inc
- We need the assistance of a junior attorney with at least 2 years experience in insurance litigation to join our growing team.
- BEE candidates will be favoured.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar position – ideally from hospitality or tourism industry.
- Company will cover travel expenses.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.