No Experience jobs in Randburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Ann Swann Personnel Services
- The successful candidate will have Matric mathematics, a tertiary Technical Diploma and a minimum of 5 years experience in the construction industry.
- And with our Downstream business producing refined petroleum products, creating premium brand lubricants, delivering 11.9m tonnes of petrochemicals and…
- In emergencies, WFP gets food to where it is needed, saving the lives of victims of war, civil conflict and natural disasters.
Ann Swann Personnel
R5 000 a month
- Assissting with general administration and office duties.
- Full training offered in Bookkeeping (Financial study assistance).
- Hardworking and willing to learn.
NJIN Digital Marketing Agency
- This is a junior/intern position to alleviate support and other high volume design work from our senior team.
- Be willing to learn and take direction.
- Set up and maintain filing systems for the business unit to ensure efficient service is provided.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Date Posted : 3 Feb 2020 Available Positions : 1.
- Document and follow up with purchasing on back orders with no stock.
- Reference Number "LONG-BOC-001".
Talent Solutions, a division of Professional Aviat...
R20 000 a month
- However, should you not receive any response from us regarding your application within the next week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The Corporate Circle
R20 000 a month
- Stable background with good references.
- Previous financial experience dealing with debtors, creditors and invoicing.
- No ITC or Criminal Records.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.