No Experience jobs in Tokai, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R10 000 a month
- Cleaner, domestic workerchildminder, babysitterpetrol attendantshop/supermarket cashier, packer, etc.security guardcar wash attendantparking attendantwaiters &…
R3 000 a month
- We are a leading South African.
- This is a 6 month fixed-term.
- Or diploma in Media Studies or English.
- The successful candidate would be required to assist with…
- Excellent English (written and spoken);Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;Available to attend to in office and out of office tasks;Excellent use…
- 8 November 2019If there is no response 48 hours after the deadline please consider your application unsuccessful.
- An active and passionate interest in social media trends and technology is a must, as well as good communication skills and a high standard of spoken and…
- Matric- Aged 18-30- SA IDTo apply , send a copy of your updated resume and we will be in touch should you make the short list.
- No telephonic or walk in applications will be considered.
- Any experience in related work such as batteries, exhausts or brakes would be to your advantage.
- Junior Flexographic Printer Position available.
- The suitable candidate must come from the flexo sector and have a good understanding of the printing processes…
- To provide them with the workplace experience needed to act as a foundation to.
- Although no experience is required, holiday work or part-time experience in.
- We are looking for sales agents no experience neededno metricgood earning potential apply today and start tomorrow to book your interview whatsapp,sms or email…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.