Office Administrator jobs in Century City, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R18 000 a month
- Order processing and fulfillment management.
- Pastel journals across multiple entities for credit card, EFT and cash.
- Monthly stock take and processing.
Claremont, Western Cape
- 7 years of experience in large scale database estates, involving several offices and data centres in different countries.
- Experience in Agile is advantages.
Cape Town, Western Cape
- The Office Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day office administration and front desk reception, overseeing office services, purchasing of office supplies,…
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- A property investment company is seeking a Bond Administrator in the DURBANVILLE area.
- 3 years’ working experience as a Bond Administrator.
- Develop data-driven strategies to enhance the customer’s in-store and online shopping experience.
- Project manage the media strategy to ensure the inclusion of…
- Able to assist the project management office with ongoing projects and possibly coordinate projects alongside project managers.
R257 508 a year
- Conduct participant inductions within the set-up of the EPWP (Expanded Public Works Programme); Conduct on-site verifications; Design, implement and manage data…
- Arrange events such as conferences, conference calls, hackathons, workshops and webinars.
- Administrate any logistical arrangements to support the unit.
Cape Town, Western Cape 7700
- Act as administrator for collection software used to track client contact and automate certain functions of the collection process.
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Oversees management of office stationery supplies and office.
- Good interpersonal skills and is able to work with.
- Diploma/Certificate in admin or equivalent.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.