Office Assistant jobs in Centurion, Gauteng
You refined by:
Centurion, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To act as personal assistant to the Executive: Agri Lending and perform general office and administration functions.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
iPersonnel - Holistic Turnkey Human Resources
- FETC Level 4 Insurance Qualification.
- Certificate in Office Administration an advantage.
- Passed FSCS/FSB Regulatory Exam for Representatives.
- The company is a leading personal, business and specialist risk and insurance advisory business which came into existence in 2006 – the product of a merger…
Sentinel Staffing Services
R8 000 - R12 000 a month
- Retail company in Pretoria is seeking a dynamic individual to join their team.
- Assisting with general Builders remittance reports and recon processes.
Ispani24 Consulting PTY LTD
- Placing orders and monitoring supplies of stationery, groceries and other offices supplies for our offices around South Africa.
- Must have 2 - 3 years experience as Receptionist.
- Please click on "Apply for job" below for the email address to submit your application.
- Our company located in Doringkloof, Centurion currently has a vacancy in our Helpdesk / Administration department.
- Kindly note that this is a Female role only.
- The successful candidate will be required to perform the full bookkeeping function and at times will have to assist with various payable functions, a candidate…
Kontak Recruitment SA
R10 000 - R12 000 a month
- Job functional area Accounting/Auditing.
- Salary R120 000 - R144 000 per annum.
- Debtors/Admin Clerk (FMCG Industry).
- R10 000 – R12 000 CTC per month.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
- Store retail admin and management experience, relating to receiving, capturing, till operations, cash office and customer service.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.