Office Assistant jobs in Paardeneiland, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R257 508 a year
- Minimum Requirements Senior Certificate (Grade 12 or equivalent qualification) plus a Secretarial/Office Administration Diploma/ Certificate; A minimum of 3…
R8 000 a month
- Duties-file quotations/orders/drawings and maintaining of paper work etc.
- Must be a hard working and disciplined individual.
- One of the largest businesses within the Sanlam Group, Sanlam Employee Benefits (SEB) specialises in the provision of risk, investment and administration…
- You will be responsible to maintain the in-house Systems and provide additional support to the planner(s) in fulfilling orders whilst assisting the buyer with…
- Data capturing will be required on a daily basis.
- The candidate must have valid drivers' license.
- The candidate must be strong in English.
R316 791 a year
- Job Purpose The Department of Transport and Public Works, Western Cape Government has an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified and competent individual…
- We work every day from our many offices in more than 80 countries to ensure a steady supply of goods to production lines, outlets, stores and consumers all over…
Cape Town, Western Cape
R3 500 a month
- Must be able to work in an open-plan office;
- AT LEAKFIND CAPE TOWN OUR MISSION IS TO PROVIDE OUR CLIENTS WITH A COMPREHENSIVE PLUMBING AND LEAK DETECTION…
- We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant for our client based in Cape Town CBD for a fixed term 3-month contract.
R9 500 a month
- General Office admin work - filing, Control testing, SARS queries, Commissioner queries etc.
- Later option to study SAIPA Accounting (not compulsory).
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.