Part Time jobs in Waterfall, KwaZulu-Natal
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales.
- To ensure exposure, increased sales and achievement of targets by representing the company and its brands to the trade at an-in…
- Our client is currently seeking a typist for half day work Monday to Friday.
- You will be responsible for data entry and information processing utilizing…
- Driving sales through excellent customer service.
- Demonstrating DARE to LEAD with TEAM IQ to the TIP?
- 6 months retail sales experience.
New Germany, KwaZulu-Natal
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments, such.
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to.
- Have previous experience as a Room Attendant within a 4 star property or 2-3 years domestic cleaning experience.
- To be successful in this role you will:
- No smoking in the car(s).
- It is the driver`s responsibility to make sure the car is in perfect condition.
- To deliver and collect documents from clients within…
- This role plays an important part in the smooth running of the business working closely with customers on a day to day basis and providing an efficient service…
- Are you able to work full time hours Monday to Friday?
- Do you have a minimum of 2-3 years recent experience working in an office?
- Full time & Part time roles available.
- We are looking for candidates who can work flexible hours, are quick learners as you will be managing cash registers,…
- Like everyone else, we’re looking for self-motivated team players.
- You can find a list of SAICA accredited degrees on the SAICA website.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.