You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Have at least 2 years experience within a busy GP practice.
- Candidate must be well spoken, professional and be able to work under pressure.
Vivian De Jonge
Rustenburg, North West
R5 000 a month
- Positive can-do approach to tasks Demonstrate ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Interested applicants can forward a detailed CV to vivian(at)ecs-sa.co…
City of Tshwane, Gauteng
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in office administration which includes operating a multiline switchboard.
- Must be able to speak English Afrikaans.
Kempton Park, Gauteng
R16 540 a month
- Shutdowns available for candidates in gauteng province at kempton park:
- Company Name:Matla Power Station.
- Company Contract:Stimuller SA (Pty)Ltd.
- The applicant will live in the immediate vicinity (7441), have a valid drivers licence and their own car, no criminal record, be reliable, punctual, presentable…
- A passion for people and a customer-centric approach.
- Do you enjoy things being organized, in the right place, in the right order?
Cape Town, Western Cape
- To answer all telephonic calls and route the calls to the requested extension.
- Strong service ethic towards clients.
- Strong computer literacy (MS Office).
- Non smoker with own transport.
- Send CV, cover letter and recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dental Receptionist needed for upmarket practice in…
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- At least 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English.
- Natural friendly nature with clients, peers and seniors alike.
Buffalo City, Eastern Cape
- Data capture on Excel system.
- This is a temporary position and working hours are as follows 7H00 13H15 teabreak, alternative Saturday work.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.