Receptionist jobs in Alrode, Gauteng
Sort by: relevance -
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R15 600 a month
- Receiving of clients/staff and visitors.
- Efficient and professional handling of all incoming calls.
- The ability to focus on results through customer focus,…
R9 000 a month
- We require a competent and cheerful receptionist.
- Responsible for the day to day up keep of the board room.
- Maintain in good order the reception area.
R15 000 a month
- 3 plus years receptionist & frontline experience.
- Our client has a position for a Front Desk Receptionist for an established Hair Salon.
R8 000 a month
General Admin Clerk…
- Taking telephonic orders, confirm order with customer, process order, order entry.
- To assist and manage all queries and customers entering premises and the…
R6 000 - R7 000 a month
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
- We are looking for a professional, young female to join our team to be the receptionist at our beautiful Nail bar.
R19 000 - R20 000 a month
- Taking messages and directing calls to the relevant department /Staff member.
- Assist in setting up board rooms and lunches for clients and visitors.
- At least 1 years Receptionist/switchboard experience.
- In order to be successful you must have Grade 12,.
- An auto repair shop in Germiston is looking for a Front…
Green Marble Recruitment Consultants
- Screen calls and route calls accurately.
- Customer orientated behaviour is essential (callers, service providers, agents).
- Sorting and distribution of faxes.
R14 500 - R15 000 a month
- Adaptability and flexibility to deal with last minute changes to ensure highest level of service for staff and clients.
- We are looking for a candidate with.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.