Receptionist jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng
- Day to day duties are as follows but not limited to:
- A busy firm is currently accepting application for a young Junior Admin Clerk that has basic knowledge of…
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Receptionist Job Responsibilities: Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them…
- Taking messages and ensuring that staff members receive their messages within due time.
- Own reliable transport is necessary.
- S/he will also provide financial and administrative support for BIS.
- § Arrange access and training to BIS systems for clients and ensure access complies with…
R173 703 a year
- Legal Aid SA is a national public entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to poor and vulnerable…
Ispani24 Consulting PTY LTD
- This is an entry level role, experience will be gained over time.
- The right attitude and willingness to learn is required.
- Matric and strong computer literacy.
- Assisting walk in clients with queries / sales queries.
- Assist clients telephonically with queries.
- MS office (Excel, word, outlook).
- The successful incumbent will provide administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations within the Strategic Asset…
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport.
- Ensure that messages or calls get transferred to the correct person at all times.
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R8 000 a month
- The responsibilities furthermore include answering a multiline switchboard within the prescribed turnaround time and transferring the calls as accurately and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.