Receptionist jobs in Boksburg, Gauteng 1462
You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R17 000 a month
- Front of house duties related to clients.
- A Highly Successful and Well Established Company in Johannesburg, is seeking the services of an Front Desk…
- Answering phones and transferring calls switchboard experience.
- Greeting and attending to visitors.
- Ability to work independently as a self- starter within the…
R9 500 a month
- Duties include managing the front desk, welcoming guests, checking in and check out of guests, ensure assisting in the effective delivery of all services,…
- Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles.
R10 000 a month
- A well established Law firm In Johannesburg is looking for a front-line receptionist.
- Ad visible until: 1 January 2020.
- 2 years min experience advantageous.
- Send out staff notices, greetings & congratulations messages internally via email.
- Greet all clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Estimating costs and time for work to be carried out, and maintaining customer contact to ensure smooth delivery of vehicle.
R12 000 - R16 000 a month
- Assisting the Dentist as necessary.
- Fluent in both Afrikaans & English.
- You must be presentable and have a very neat appearance.
- Reception duties, including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments.
- Follows up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate.
- Primary roles will include being responsible for front of house, answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, delivery receipt and providing…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.