Receptionist jobs in Diep River, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Bergvliet, Western Cape 7945
- Follow up on customer deliveries, queries, and assist receptionist when necessary.
- Provide professional after sales service.
The Recruitment Specialists
Wynberg, Western Cape
- Shift work requires candidate to work every second Saturday but also result in a Sunday/Monday off.
- An interest in skin-care / personal care is important.
Observatory, Western Cape
- Matric, own vehicle and driver’s license.
- Answering incoming calls and email enquiries.
- Welcoming clients that visit the office and offering refreshments.
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Own reliable transport- since this position entails shift work.
- The receptionist is the face of the company liaises with guests and hotel staff.
- Own reliable transport is preferred.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience as a Receptionist / Office Assistant.
- Reside near the vicinity of Paarden Eiland, Cape Town.
Century City Hotel
Milnerton, Western Cape 7446
- Quality and customer service driven.
- Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, the successful applicants primary focus is on Guest interaction and to…
Ottery, Western Cape
- Must have a valid drivers licence with own vehicle.
- An NPO Company based in Ottery, Southern Suburbs , is looking for an Intermediate Bookkeeper/Admin to join…
- Attending AGM of clients and assisting clients with notices of AGM and the like.
- Draft resolutions for various transactions for the group or clients.
Dennes Engineering PTY ltd.
Cape Town, Western Cape
- We are looking forward to receiving your application, including a meaningful motivational letter together with CV and qualifications.
- Previous working experience in a similar role of at least 2 years.
- Be responsible for service delivery on time.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.