- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Receptionist jobs in Hatfield, Gauteng
- 3 years reception and boardroom assistant experience.
- Clear ITC and criminal record.
- Attend to all reception duties including managing incoming calls, greeting clients and front desk management,.
- Punctual, reliable and self motivated,.
- Receive incoming telephone calls and visitors.
- Control diaries and record messages.
- 3 - 4 years relevant experience.
- Update databases and record statistics.
- To respond to internal and external calls, take messages and channel calls to the appropriate persons.
- Purpose: To provide a professional reception service by…
- Management and screening of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable at all times.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Manage switchboard: Routing calls as appropriate, taking detailed messages when necessary.
- Greet all visitors by offering refreshments, inform the appropriate…
Supreme Staffing Solutions
R6 000 a month
- Must be willing to assist in the Deeds department.
- Must come from legal background essential.
- Negotiable depending on experience plus staff account and benefits.
- Experienced receptionist is needed a for small boutique hotel.
- Shift is 8 hours per day.
R7 000 - R9 500 a month
- We are urgently looking for a friendly, hardworking, organised receptionist/admin assistant to start working immediately for a full day position.
- This is a junior role - candidate needs 1 - 3 year’s experience.
- Fleet Vehicle Cleaning Specialist's is looking for a young vibrant individual to join our team…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.