Receptionist jobs in Little Falls, Gauteng
You refined by:
Johannesburg, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- Fluent in both Afrikaans & English.
- In the same survey, most managers interviewed said that support staff have taken on other key tasks, including helping companies manage their social media…
Provincial Government of Gauteng
R145 281 a year
- Receive and screen staff and visitors; respond to staff and visitors’ queries; refer staff and visitors appropriately; receive and register incoming mails;…
- The function is part of our Administration function as the successful candidate will be servicing clients and internal staff members.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Ensure efficiency in terms of answering the telephone, directing calls and ensuring the calls are directed…
- Our client is looking for a vibrant receptionist to join their team.
- Initiative and problem-solving abilities.
- Africomm Media is looking for a personnel with at least one-year of experience in admin and bookkeeping, this person will be expected to assist with data…
R9 500 a month
- At least 3 years Office Admin & Reception experience.
- Answer switchboard and deal with all client queries.
- Ensure smooth running of reception area.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.