Receptionist jobs in Little Falls, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R6 000 a month
- Must reside in Johannesburg South.
- Well spoken, well groomed and outgoing personality.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role.
- What does a Receptionist do?
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- Fluent in both Afrikaans & English.
R6 000 - R6 500 a month
- Temp Receptionist required to work from January 2020 - April 2020 in Johannesburg South.
- Admin, Office & Support, Gauteng JHB - Southern Suburbs.
Provincial Government of Gauteng
R145 281 a year
- Route calls to relevant staff;
- Receive and screen staff and visitors;
- Matric plus a training course/qualification in the reception and administration services…
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Take messages in a person’s absence and forward it to the relevant person via email, phone or personally.
- The Receptionist, will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical…
R4 000 a month
- Comfortable with these hours and have a reliable transport.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in this position.
- System will be an added advantage.
- Our client is looking for a vibrant receptionist to join their team.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.