Receptionist jobs in Little Falls, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role.
- What does a Receptionist do?
- Responsible for the administration function associated with the efficient operation of receiving and despatching of goods and services from suppliers.
East Rand, Gauteng
R8 000 - R12 000 a month
- Disabled Receptionist required in Kempton Park.
- Willing to work overtime when required.
- Admin, Office & Support, Gauteng East Rand.
- R 8 000 - R 12 000 Monthly.
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- Fluent in both Afrikaans & English.
- Manages own time, information and resources effectively.
- Following up on established deadlines and ensuring timely submissions by staff of reports,…
R6 000 - R6 500 a month
- Temp Receptionist required to work from January 2020 - April 2020 in Johannesburg South.
- Admin, Office & Support, Gauteng JHB - Southern Suburbs.
R13 000 - R15 000 a month
- Ensure delivery schedule for the next day is sent to relevant stores and customer service.
- A positive, can-do attitude is also required.
R10 000 a month
- Your excellent multitasking & ability to work under pressure is essential to be successful in these dynamic spas.
Star Personnel Recruitment
R10 000 a month
- Receptionist Urgently needed for trend setting Restaurant In Sandton Candidate will need to be well presented articulate and have experience within the…
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Take messages in a person’s absence and forward it to the relevant person via email, phone or personally.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.