- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Receptionist jobs in Little Falls, Gauteng
R4 000 a month
- Comfortable with these hours and have a reliable transport.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in this position.
- System will be an added advantage.
- Answer internal and external calls (local and long distance) and transfer calls.
- Enquire as to the nature of calls in order to refer appropriate person or…
- The Receptionist, will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical…
- Coordinate activities and disseminate information to office staff.
- Welcome clients and offer them refreshments.
- Transcribe, record, fax and file documents.
R9 000 a month
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office.
- Assist admin/finance staff to prepare training rooms, chair and tables for staff meetings, trainings and workshops.
R7 500 - R9 500 a month
- Experience required for this Position:
- Experience in creating orders, invoicing, posting, petty cash if possible.
- R7500 – 9500 (depending on experience).
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist,Front Office Representative or similar…
- Able to take own initiative and think proactively.
- Must have Matriculated and preferably has Admin and Receptionist experience.
R9 000 a month
- Handle all statutory registration requirements on behalf of clients.
- General office administration and filing.
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.