Receptionist jobs in Waterfall, KwaZulu-Natal
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Reeves Recruitment Solutions
- Salary R 7500 R 8000 pmMinimum Requirements: Matric Excellent Microsoft Office skills Good interpersonal skills Switchboard experienceDuties: Answering and…
Ad Ease placements
- Welcoming, greeting and attending to the needs of customers and visitors, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- Unencumbered Code 8 driver’s license.
R4 000 - R6 000 a month
- Please send through your updated CV and a recent head and shoulder photo to Mr Andre Niemand at Recruitment Fundi.
- Must have previous hotel experience.
R8 000 - R10 000 a month
- This is a junior position in a fast growing company which takes pride in growing staff, entirely dependent on the attitude and performance of the candidate.
- Make, answer and screen telephone calls.
- To render full receptionist cum office support administration services to the company.
- Directors’ and own corporate credit card reconciliations, coding and system submissions, with supporting documentation, as well as out of pocket expense claim…
Cedar Wood Recruitment
R5 500 - R6 000 a month
- Have strong linguistic and inter-personal skills, Be 5-star service orientated.
- 42 day working cycle followed by 4 days off (at company’s discretion according…
Future HR Placments
R7 000 a month
- At least 1 year experience as a receptionist ?
- Provide Office support services in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the team.?
- MUST MUST MUST HAVE HOTEL EXPERIENCE.
- Excellent permanent roles with lots of room to grow.
- MUST SEND FULL CV HEADSHOT PHOTO AND SALARY EXPECTATIONS TO APPLY.
- Assists the Front Office Manager in administering front office functions and supervising staff on a daily basis.
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent is essential.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.