Receptionist jobs in Wynberg, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R9 000 a month
- Responsible for the day to day up keep of the board room.
- We require a competent and cheerful receptionist.
- Maintain in good order the reception area.
Camps Bay, Western Cape
- Must reside close to Seapoint.
- Must be available immediately as this is ONLY a TEMP position.
R8 500 a month
- Client liaison, and making sure clients are happy with their vehicle purchases.
- Must be computer literate, word, excel and outlook.
- Reception experience would be preferred.
- If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Cape Town, Western Cape
R15 000 a month
- Your role is essential to ensure the reception area functions at optimal levels.
- You need to have a minimum of 4 years experience as a Receptionist.
- Should you not receive any feedback in 4 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- 3.A minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience as a receptionist or in…
- Answering the switchboard and taking messages.
- Welcoming patients to the practice.
- General admin duties - filing, faxing,typing,.
- Must be fluent in English.
R9 000 a month
- Handle all statutory registration requirements on behalf of clients.
- General office administration and filing.
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- Answering the calls in a professional and friendly manner and redirect as appropriate.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Foster a harmonious relationship between the reception staff, patients and hospital staff.
- Answering the telephone and resolve queries, or direct to relevant…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.