You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The successful candidate will be fully bilingual in both Afrikaans and English, have good Microsoft knowledge (Excel and Work), be of pleasant disposition and…
- Dental Receptionist required for a Private Practice in East London.
- Interested candidates can email their curriculum vitae to email@example.comPlease be advised…
- RECEPTIONIST REQUIRED FOR MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN PINETOWNSALARY ON OFFER R 5 000 PER MONTHMINIMUM REQUIREMENTSCOMPLETED MATRICMUST BE PRESENTABLEMUST BE…
- Answer and direct incoming calls Inform.
- Receive and transmit messages for guests.
- Guests of hotel rates and services.
- We are looking for a Receptionist to.
- Required to perform all practice responsibilities from medical aids, to patient meet and greet to ordering of supplies.
R3 500 - R4 000 a month
- For company based in Parlock.
- Salary R3500-R4000 pm neg.
- (Grade 12)- Computer literate- Excellent client communication skills(not neg).
- Positions is for Admin assistant.
- Needs to have good Excell and PowerPoint skills.
- Send CV to my Gmail address.
- We currently have a vacancy available for a Cashier.
- Requirements: · Available immediately· Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position· Must be prepared to…
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Hours, Monday to Friday, half day on Saturdays.
- Position available at medical practice in Hayfields.
- Working times: 07:30 - 16:30 Area: Montague GardensInterested candidates can send their CV along with their expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.