You refined by:
University of KwaZulu-Natal (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
University of Kwazulu-Natal
R184 678 a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for capture of data, data analysis, report writing, data quality.
- Enter, manage and verify data.
- To provide efficient front line academic enquiry service to prospective and curremt students; in.
- Senior Certificate or Grade 12, Plus 1 year qualificattion.
- Senior Certificate and a 1-year relevant diploma/qualification;
- 2 (two) years’ relevant work experience, of which 1 (one) year should be in research.
- The closing date for receipt of applications is 5 July 2019.
- Matric plus relevant one-year qualification.
- Two (2) years relevant work experience in a similar…
- The incumbent will provide a financial administrative service to the Manager, School.
- Matric plus one year relevant qualification.
- A 1-year relevant secretarial/administrative qualification.
- 2 (two) years’ relevant work experience in secretarial/office administration.
- The administrator will provide administrative services to the Legal Advisor/Director of Legal.
- Grade 12 plus one year relevant qualification;
- And efficient administrative and reception service to staff based in the Rabie Saunders.
- Reception office and will also fulfil a general administrative role for…
- The incumbent will also be expected to fulfil any other reasonable duties and.
- A Five years secretarial experience at least one year of which should be in a…
- Have strong organisation skills, be able to frequently use their own initiative, and have good.
- Should not be involved in data capturing/field work, etc but can…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.