Retail jobs in Diep River, Western Cape
Sort by: relevance -
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover.
- 6 months of retail experience.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and overseeing the end-to-end buying process of a broad range of Footwear and therefore should…
- Access to transport to meet shift needs.
- Ability to work in a pressurized and fast paced environment.
- Thus, complimenting the business by adding value to …
- Ability to build and maintain influential relationships at various levels and across business functions.
- A new opportunity has just become available in our…
- Ability to build and maintain strong win-win relationships with relevant business stakeholders across all levels of the business.
- A strong sense of urgency.
- Purchase NMP Goods and Services from RFQ to Receipt process for Group and Retail (National and Cross Border).
- CIPS qualification in procurement is advantageous.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is able to work as a garment…
- The successful candidate will have the ability to align with the company vision, be self-motivated and actively involved in the planning process in the…
Century City, Western Cape
- 1 year retail sales experience?
- Can you retain product knowledge?
- A proven track record in exceeding sales targets?
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a retail graphic design role (advantageous).
- A diploma / degree in graphic design.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.