Retail jobs in Diep River, Western Cape
You refined by:
Cape Town, Western Cape 8005 (undo)
Cape Union Mart (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to increase turnover.
- 1 - 2 years of retail experience.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store.
- Our Leisurewear team is looking for a bright, forward thinking and conscientious individual who is eager to start their career in an Intern role within Buying…
- Innovation & ability to deal with change management.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- 3 years of Management retail experience.
- Access to transport to meet shift needs.
- Ability to work in a pressurized and fast paced environment.
- Thus, complimenting the business by adding value to …
- A tertiary qualification is essential in PR or similar field (marketing, corporate communication, events management, etc.).
- Old Khaki, Poetry and Tread+Miller.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is able to work as a garment…
- Ability to build and maintain strong win-win relationships with relevant stakeholders across all levels of the business as well as key external partners.
- Ability to build and maintain influential relationships at various levels and across business functions.
- A new opportunity has just become available in our…
- Our Finance Team is looking for a dynamic and extremely capable candidate who has the ability to work both independently and with others.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to align with the company vision, be self-motivated and actively involved in the planning process in the…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.