Retail jobs in Diep River, Western Cape
- Our Leisurewear team is looking for a bright, forward thinking and conscientious individual who is eager to start their career in an Intern role within Buying…
- Access to transport to meet shift needs.
- Thus, complimenting the business by adding value to “Feeding passions, changing lives” and reflect the voice of…
- Previous experience working in a retail environment is advantageous.
- Our ideal candidate will have the ability to align with the company vision, be self…
- Our ideal candidate will have the ability to significantly contribute towards the achievement of our department and business objectives as well as have the high…
- 1-2 years’ experience in a retail graphic design role (advantageous).
- A valid driver’s license.
- A diploma / degree in graphic design.
- Our ideal candidate will be highly organized with the ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task.
- Natural ability to create structure and processes.
- Clothing retail experience in product/garment technology.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is able to work as a garment technologist and also assist and…
- The successful candidate will have the ability to align with the company vision, be self-motivated and actively involved in the planning process in the…
- The incumbent will be primarily responsible for ensuring that all stores are provided with maintenance services.
- Business (retail) and enterprise thinking.
- Assist the Group Company Secretary in respect of company secretarial and other services as required by the Companies Act.
- Sound business acumen is required.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.