Retail jobs in Diep River, Western Cape
- Access to transport to meet shift needs.
- Ability to work in a pressurized and fast paced environment.
- Thus, complimenting the business by adding value to …
- Our ideal candidate will have the ability to significantly contribute towards the achievement of our department and business objectives as well as have the high…
- Clothing retail experience in product/garment technology.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work performance in a variety of circumstances.
- Our ideal candidate will be highly organized with the ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of proven experience in a similar role…
- Ability to build and maintain influential relationships at various levels and across business functions.
- A new opportunity has just become available in our…
- The successful candidate will have the ability to align with the company vision, be self-motivated and actively involved in the planning process in the…
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a retail graphic design role (advantageous).
- A diploma / degree in graphic design.
- Strong retail business process understanding, able to engage in dialogue with business owners.
- We are looking for a Junior analyst or developer who is…
- Assist the Group Company Secretary in respect of company secretarial and other services as required by the Companies Act.
- Sound business acumen is required.
- At least 5 years’ BI experience in a technology solution delivery environment is essential (Preference will be given to candidates with retail experience.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.