Retail jobs in Umzinyathi, KwaZulu-Natal
- At least 5 years' experience in the Agricultural Sector in a Retail Management role.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a pressurized environment.
- 3 years of Management retail experience.
- Innovation & ability to deal with change management.
- Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks.
- 3 Keep the client informed about progress through written communication, telephone communications and/or face to face meetings.
- 1.2 Grow new client base.
- Innate awareness and knowledge of Foods and retail trends.
- Durban Highway area and Pietermaritzburg.
- Ensure the delivery of a consistent customer shopping…
- A relevant business qualification would be advantageous.
- The position requires retail experience, a flair for visual merchandising and a good head for figures…
- Positive demeanour when working in a pressurized environment and ability to multi-task.
- Able to work shifts and attend stock takes.
- Contribute towards the achievement of EE targets and Skills plan Drive the business Road Map in the store Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures &…
- A relevant qualification would be advantageous.
- These positions require retail experience, a flair for visual merchandising and a good head for figures and…
- 6 months retail sales experience.
- A proven track record in exceeding sales targets.
- Driving sales through excellent customer service.
- If your middle name is discipline, your first name energetic & surname fun – you may be the person we are looking for!
- Closing Date: 20 JANUARY 2020.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.