Sales Consultant jobs
West Rand, Gauteng
Cape Town, Western Cape
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Nelson Mandela Bay, Eastern Cape
Bloemfontein, Free State
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Bellville, Western Cape
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business.
- To succeed in this role you will use your proficient medical aid knowledge and excellent interpersonal…
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs.
- 1-2 years related experience.
- Leads identified converted into successful sales.
- New and extended business expansion in area.
- Cold calling for new business.
- Manage and services dealerships within in an area.
- Minimum 5 years Sales Experience.
Nashua South Africa
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Purpose (of the role): The purpose of the role is to establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in…
- Role is to ensure that sales targets are reached and customer queries are resolved through product.
- Previous Retail sales experience advantageous.
- Responsible for providing excellent client service by fulfilling and exceeding the client’s expressed need (Save, Transact, Credit and Insure).
- Previous sales experience an advantage.
- The MoreCorp Group is a sport, leisure and wellness company underpinned by technology, with our main focus being within…
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Ability to meet monthly sales targets.
- Responsible for all new sales.
- Risk management around all new sales.
- Applies Business Aligned Analytics - Ability to use…
R8 000 - R10 000 a month
- Assist walk-in customers with their requirements (counter sales).
- Entering of sales orders and expediting sales orders.
- Cost calculations of products on sale.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.