Sales Executive jobs
R25 000 - R35 000 a month
- Yes. In fact, we only consider applicants who have a clear track record of corporate sales (business to business sales, solutions-based selling and a strong…
World of Marble and Granite (WOMAG)
- Minimum 5 years sales experience.
- Sales prowess with proven sales success track record.
- A passion for sales and/or interior design and projects.
R15 000 - R20 000 a month
- Executes appropriate sales plans for each sales period, including special plans to maximize room revenue during forecasted low occupancy periods.
Emporium Human Capital
R15 000 - R18 000 a month
- Previous sales experience (as external sales rep).
- Salary: R 10 000 + petrol and cell allowance and commission.
- Provide a weekly sales update to the Sales Director.
- Maintains a consistent & qualified sales call plan per week.
- You will report directly to the Sales Manager.
- Understand and focus on the key drivers of sales, associate and customer satisfaction, profitability and quality.
- Co-ordinate rosters of the housekeeping team.
R8 000 a month
- Boosts sales and advises customer.
- Meets objectives for specific sales areas, e.g. wheels, tyres, air conditioning systems, etc.
- Main objectives of the role:
- To play a crucial role in our sales team, supporting our senior sales executives and carrying out a broad range of sales related activities.
- You will need to hunt down new business, manage client accounts, understand requirements, assist with billing workflow and provide elegant solutions to…
Wilma Boshoff Consultants
- Experienced VW New Vehicle Sales Executive for dealer in East Rand.
- Can only apply if currently selling 7+ new cars a month.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.