Swift Human Resources jobs
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R140 an hour
- This position is available in Cape Town, therefore only applicants residing in Cape area need apply.
- 2 X WELDING QC INSPECTORS (LEVEL 2) required for contract…
R50 an hour
- Semi Skilled welder required for a position based in Parow, Cape Town.
- Must be able to complete admin duties as well as general labour duties.
R30 an hour
- We are looking for Semi-Skilled workers with a Working at Heights qualification.
- This position is based in Cape Town, therefore only applicants residing in Cape Town need apply.
- Applicants will be required to participate in medical fitness…
- WE REQUIRE THE FOLLOW SCAFFOLDING CREW:
- SCAFFOLD SUPERVISOR / INSPECTOR - WITH VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND CERTIFICATES.
- MUST LIVE IN CAPE TOWN AREA.
- Looking for a dynamic and experienced qualified electrician.
- Grade 12 with relevant qualification within the field.
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience.
- Require Red Seal mechanical fitters, with atleast 4 years experience after completing your trade test.
- To work on a shut in a mine.
- 2 x STOREMAN / MATERIAL CONTROLLER.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION OF 3 TO 4 MONTHS.
- 2 X WIREMANS ELECTRICIANS - MUST HAVE A VALID WIREMANS LICENSE.
- 2 X LABOURERS , with electrical experience.
- 2 X BUILDING FOREMAN – Must be presentable and know the industry , due to them having to liaise with client as well.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.