Swift Human Resources jobs
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R10 000 - R12 000 a month
- Answering telephone and directing calls.
- Processing of invoices and credit notes.
- Debt collection – following up on outstanding payments.
R195 - R250 a day
- Minimum requirements: Matric (Grade 12) + Millwright Trade Test with Fitting Knowledge.
- Wireman license an added advantage.
R25 000 - R28 000 a month
- Identifies resources needed to accomplish objectives.
- Position available in Cape Town - only candidates residing in Cape Town to apply please.
- The mine manager is required to ensure a constant feed of quality crushed aggregate from the quarry through the crusher.
- § Management of the purchase of spares.
- The main purpose of this position is to work in a team of developers to design or architect, develop, maintain and support information technology (IT) solutions…
R20 000 - R25 000 a month
- Use workers and resources in the most effective manner.
- The production plan is an essential part of the factory operations and plays a pivotal role in ensuring…
R35 000 - R40 000 a month
- The marketing manager will be responsible for managing the marketing strategy with a key focus on promotional activities of the company.
R10 000 - R14 000 a month
- DTP OPERATOR - desktop publishing operator.
- Must be coming from cardboard industry.
R20 000 - R30 000 a month
- To market and sell the Group of companies products in the Industrial sector.
- Engineering degree (Preferably Mechanical) advantageous.
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- 2 to 3 years of sales experience preferably.
- Basic Abrasive and Tooling experience.
- General Knowledge of sandpapers, drill bits, and tools.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.