Swift Human Resources jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To buy goods and services in support of the operation activities of the division.
- To be responsible for the management of staff and processes to ensure…
- We need guys experienced in Thermal metal arc spraying.
- Candidates need to live in Atlantis or close to Atlantis area.
- Need to be available immediately.
- 2 X BUILDING FOREMAN – Must be presentable and know the industry , due to them having to liaise with client as well.
R35 000 - R40 000 a month
- The marketing manager will be responsible for managing the marketing strategy with a key focus on promotional activities of the company.
R55 000 a month
- Ensure that 100% capacity utilized (all resources).
- Planning, organizing, and manage the daily process activities within the area of responsibility and…
R73 an hour
- The person(s) must have good knowledge and experience (3-5 years) in terminating of instrument cables, how to prepare them and be able to read from termination…
R20 000 - R30 000 a month
- To market and sell the Group of companies products in the Industrial sector.
- Engineering degree (Preferably Mechanical) advantageous.
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- Valid unendorsed code 14 /EC Drivers licence.
- Must have a valid PrDP, Hazchem and Dangerous Goods certification will be an advantage.
- Overall responsibility for meeting the targets of the Africa Industrial Services business line in the areas of commercial and QHSE performance.
- Position to start on contract basis and will progress depending on performance.
- 8 years experience in the drawing of reinforced concrete structures.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.