Talented Recruitment jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R9 000 a month
- At least 1 years admin experience.
- Must be based in PMB.
- Must be able to multi-task, be creative, proactive and excellent communication skills.
- Ensure stock is recieved and dispatched accurately.
- Stock ordered is timeously prepared for dispatch.
- Stock returned is checked for any damages.
- Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.
- As the world’s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences…
- We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together.
- Demonstrates commitment to Customer focus.
- Load confirmed orders on internal computer system i.e Sync.
- Create Style Specifications and send to Sample Room for QA’s and Buyer samples.
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNH...
- Track and report on recruitment and assignments activities.
- Assisting with recruitment and other procedures related to affiliate workforce, including MSRP…
Cape Town, Western Cape
- We started with recruitment because helping someone find a job they love is one of the fastest ways of changing their life.
- Our team has exploded from 4 to 70+.
- Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Human Resource Practitioner to join our team in Cape Town.
- Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will…
R58 000 a month
- 3 Year training contracts available to Graduates and Postgraduates who have completed a B Com Accounting, BBus Sci, Bcompt or B Accounting Degree with or…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.