Talented Recruitment jobs
You refined by:
Talented Recruitment (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Great track record in Marketing IMM diploma, degree or Honours degree (including Finance/Business Science grads).
- Establish trends for upcoming seasons, colours, styles, etc.
- Liaising with buyers and setting-up appointments.
- Taking notes and sketching at meetings.
- You will contribute to their brand activation team whose responsibilities include inputting the external environment into our innovation process, maximising…
- Receive master pattern and file.
- Ensure ratio is calculated from PO.
- Ensure program for marking is set up.
- Ensure marker for bulk marking is correct.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Must be able to/have experience in ammending patterns.
- Must have experience in patternmaking.
- Receive all handovers from the development coordinators.
- Make manual pattern for fit sample.
- Check garments and verify that quality and measurements are to spec.
- Once fit is approved, prepare pattern for PPS.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Handling QA of Imported products.
- Be the Quality and fit liason between their factories in China and Bangladesh and their customers locally.
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Merchandise Planner (CPT) - Reporting to the Head of Planning.
- A Cape Town based multinational consumer brands business representing leading global aspirational…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.