Talented Recruitment jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
George, Western Cape
- Experienced, motivated, dynamic and talented marketing professional required to step into a young, dynamic marketing team that is making waves in the South…
Granger Bay, Western Cape
- Assisting with recruitment, admissions & marketing &.
- The Cape Peninsula University of Technology is committed to Employment Equity and aims to attract and…
- Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency.
- 2+ years’ Experience with recruiting talented team members.
NJ PLACEMENT CONSULTING
- To do this, they are looking for talented and adaptable individuals.
- Amazing chance to join a global technology company that offers exposure to the banking…
Southern Suburbs, Western Cape
- Fill recruitment orders within the required timeframes.
- Ensure all required recruitment forms or documents are available.
- Clear credit and criminal record.
- National Renal Care actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
- The Company's approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered…
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2196
- We are currently looking to recruit a talented construction and engineering disputes lawyer with 1-4 years' PQE to join our Construction Advisory and Disputes…
Cape Town, Western Cape
- (But be prepared, previous candidates have described our recruitment process as “full-on”.
- As a team, we curate who we hire and as a result, everyone you end up…
- Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies.
- What you will be doing.
R10 000 a month
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Maintain awareness of competitor practices, industry trends and recruitment standards.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.