The Beverage Company jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Woodstock, Western Cape
R21 500 a month
- Managing a team of food and beverage employees through motivation, coaching and development.
- Equivalent of 4 years’ experience in the Food Industry, Skilled in…
R15 000 - R17 000 a month
- Maintain company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs; includes food, beverage, supply, utility and labour costs.
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- Delivers pest solutions to customers that include commercial…
- A Globally recognised Beverage conglomerate based in Midrand is on the hunt for particularly rare skill.
- The coveted title for this role will be Governance…
Franschhoek, Western Cape
- To ensure that the Front of House standards of the Royal Portfolio are met in order to contribute to the purpose of the company – "To give our guests a complete…
R240 000 - R380 000 a year
- Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector),Food & Beverages.
- Maintain good Customer relations by delivering on promise consistently.
- The Beverage Company is looking to build its database of suitable Temp Credit Administrator candidates.
- This will only come into effect when a position becomes…
SD Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
Cape Town, Western Cape
- Services in line with company standards.
- Food and beverage, retail and hotel experience throughout the complex.
- Processes and services for the property.
- Contributes to developing menus and menu prices, beverage lists and beverage prices with the aim of achieving maximum sales and meet or exceed budgeted profit…
Stellenbosch, Western Cape
R14 500 - R16 000 a month
- The right candidate will plan, organize & execute assigned tasks and ensure that all company procedures, and specifications are adhered to.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.