University of Kwazulu-natal jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
University of Kwazulu-Natal
R2 427 a month
- The incumbent will be required to work two full days per week for the year providing a cleaning service.
- At the Park Homes located at the following hospitals,…
- SIX MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT, PENDING OUTCOME OF JHE DISCUSSIONS.
- The incumbent of this post is responsible for providing administrative support to all…
- . The job profile is available from Eunice.
- Khuzwayo, tel: 031-260 4418 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are invited to visit.
- Apply as their applications will be considered together with any new.
- Applications received for this post.
R14 962 a month
- Required to provide a professional service to the students in the respective years, track their.
- Progress, and highlight any students who may require assistance…
- Matric plus relevant one year qualification.
- Two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Experience in financial administration.
- 2 (two) years’ relevant work experience in secretarial/office administration.
- Proven experience in maintaining complex, well organized electronic and paper.
- Assistance at university events and with written media coverage.
- (12 Months Fixed Term Contract).
- JOB SCOPE: Work on and assist marketing and social media…
- Financial/administrative personnel at the university.
- The purpose of the part time grants manager position is to assist research staff during the.
- The incumbent will work with senior technical members of staff to prepare and set-up of.
- Undergraduate laboratories for practical classes.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.