University of Kwazulu-natal jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The ID Card and Parking Disc Operator is responsible of the capturing and issuing of ID cards.
- And parking discs to the University community including staff,…
- The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in the preparation, setting up and clearing.
- Away of materials and equipment for the undergraduate practicals in…
- The College of Humanities is now seeking to appoint an outstanding Dean and Head of.
- School of Social Sciences to provide leadership in the design and…
- Templates for university websites using WordPress on an Ubuntu server, optimize.
- The College of Health Sciences Public Relations Office seeks to appoint a web.
R2 427 a month
- The incumbent will be required to work two full days per week for the year providing a cleaning service.
- At the Park Homes located at the following hospitals,…
- The Literacy Library Coach (LLC) is responsible for supporting and coaching teachers, librarians, and principals to adopt new ways of working with children to…
- The Dean: College Research is an academic leadership role, which provides strategic.
- Direction and coordination in all research related matters in the College;…
R17 196 a month
- THREE MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT (RENEWABLE, PENDING OUTCOME OF JHE DISCUSSIONS).
- The incumbent of this post is responsible for providing administrative support…
- The incumbent will be responsible for implementing the operations of the School in line with the.
- This includes management of the School support staff,.
- This role exists within the University Relations in the Corporate Relations Division.
- The incumbent will promote and recruit students to University of KwaZulu…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.