University of Kwazulu-natal jobs
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Kindly ensure that you attach a filled application form.
- Advert Reference Number MUST be.
- The Office of the College Dean of Research seeks to appoint an individual to provide professional.
- Administrative services to the College.
- CLOSING DATE: 31 March 2020.
- Phase III clinical trial for the use of zoliflodacin in uncomplicated gonorrhea.
- A joint initiative of Drugs for Neglected Diseases…
- The Dean and Head of School (D&HoS) is responsible for the academic leadership and overall.
- S/he will be expected to provide high-level academic leadership and.
- The College of Health Sciences seeks to appoint a Student Counsellor on a sessional basis.
- Incumbent will be required to promote and facilitate the holistic…
- . The job profile is available from Eunice.
- Khuzwayo, tel: 031 260 4418 or e-mail:email@example.com.
- You are invited to visit.
- 2 (two) years’ relevant work experience in secretarial/office administration.
- Proven experience in maintaining complex, well organized electronic and paper.
- The College of Humanities is now seeking to appoint an outstanding Dean and Head of.
- School of Applied Human Sciences to provide leadership in the design and…
- Three (3) year relevant qualification majoring in Finance/Accounting.
- Three (3) years’ relevant work experience in a creditors’ environment.
- The incumbent will be required to manage and provide leadership to the Committees.
- Section, which provides the requisite administrative, secretarial and support…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.