University of Kwazulu-natal jobs
You refined by:
University of Kwazulu-Natal (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
University of Kwazulu-Natal
- Matric plus relevant one-year qualification.
- Two (2) years relevant work experience in a similar environment.
- Experience in the use of SMS or equivalent student…
- Apply as their applications will be considered together with any new.
- Applications received for this post.
- . The job profile is available from Eunice.
- Khuzwayo, tel: 031-260 4418 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are invited to visit.
R2 427 a month
- The incumbent will be required to work two full days per week for the year providing a cleaning service.
- At the Park Homes located at the following hospitals,…
- Three (3) years relevant administrative experience in a university or similar environment.
- To provide efficient front line academic enquiry service to…
- Matric plus relevant one year qualification.
- Two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Experience in financial administration.
- 2 (two) years’ relevant work experience in secretarial/office administration.
- Proven experience in maintaining complex, well organized electronic and paper.
- The incumbent is responsible for promoting the use of Library materials by physically.
- Organising library materials (in all physical formats) in a systematic…
- The Dean: College Research is an academic leadership role, which provides strategic.
- Direction and coordination in all research related matters in the College;…
- SIX MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT, PENDING OUTCOME OF JHE DISCUSSIONS.
- The incumbent of this post is responsible for providing administrative support to all…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.